My Leap List

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Enthusiasm

Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

     Teaching is my passion!  I love every minute of it, even the hard days.  In 20 years of teaching, I've had more kids than the little old lady who lived in a shoe.  I talk about them incessantly.  I even dream about teaching.  On the nights I talk in my sleep, you can hear me teaching a great lesson.  It's really tragic I can't remember it in the morning.  
     If you are a fellow teacher or want to see my passion, go to http://www.kissingmyfrogs.com  
    

1 comment:

  1. Do you realize what a positive effect you have on children? Some of my teachers to this day remain in my heart. They were kind to me even when I felt 'bad' as a child. They made a difference in my life, as I am sure you are doing.
    Love the Frog story!

    Peace, Nico

    ReplyDelete