My Leap List

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Coincidences? I think not!


Greatness appeals to the future. If I can be firm enough to-day to do right, and scorn eyes, I must have done so much right before as to defend me now. Be it how it will, do right now. Always scorn appearances, and you always may. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

     A few years ago my sister Tammy joined a group of people interested in talking about life and choices and being themselves.  Patti Digh was a member of that group.  My sister told me all about this amazing woman who wrote books and traveled the country and lived life out loud.  When I heard Patti was part of a blogging challenge, I knew I wanted to be a part of it.  
     In the last nineteen days I have met fascinating people thinking and writing about the same things I am pondering.  People I have never met comment on my posts and give me the courage to share my writing.  One woman wrote, "I've always felt this way too that there is a reason for everything and every person that touches your life... I look forward to reading more of your blog. Not even sure how I found my way here but I know I was suppose to."  
     When I started noticing the "coincidences" that happened to me, I began to see the beautiful hand that steers my life where it needs to be. Those "coincidences" are amazing things; trust your intuition! 

3 comments:

  1. May we all be graced with the joy of following our own Wisdom. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I have similar feelings! Thank you for sharing. Take care.
    Peace, Nico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiff,
    Running through cemeteries and getting bloody noses at the race car track seem very far away now....

    If sound is the manifestation of emotion then words are the very expression of a lifetime of passion, pain, and love.

    I have read your stories and I remember hearing some of them before. I would like to say your struggles have made you a wonderful person on the inside but I would be lying. You were a wonderful person before your struggles.

    May your life gain the balance you so richly deserve.

    ReplyDelete