My Leap List

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Theory of Relativity

A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within, more than the lustre of the firmament of bards and sages. Yet he dismisses without notice his thought, because it is his. – Ralph Waldo Emerson


     The future is now.  Every breath, every action, every word solidifies the future.  A conversation today sparks these words and invites your response tomorrow.  I dream my future and plan for the probabilities, but respect the unknown.  Life is fragile and we are at its mercy.  
     We are connected - you and I.  Even when you are most alone, your decision creates my future.  You set ripples in motion that you never dreamed of.  A theory of relativity in its loveliest form.   

2 comments:

  1. The Poor Messenger

    The ancients looked toward the brightest stars to find their way. If I am to be led in this life, let my guide be not of those who have chosen to hide in the sweet comfort of obscurity but those, who by virtue of their character shine as the brightest sun and chase away the shadows of doubt and hesitation. To simply exist in this life is to forfeit our souls to a poor messenger who when asked of what stuff we were made, replies with a shrug and says nothing more.

    Brent Rentfro

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I didn't even know we were related! ;-)

    100% with you, Tiffany. We are all One and one with another.

    ReplyDelete