My Leap List

Monday, August 1, 2011

Try Something New for 30 Days

     Today is August 1st.  I live on school time.  Summer is my time of renewal and reflection.  A time of new beginnings with new students.  I rarely accomplish January resolutions, but I always accomplish the goals set in August.
     My friend Rich has an amazing mom with a wonderful idea - Try Something New for 30 Days .  The idea is to pick an area of your life that you struggle with most and do something large or small every day to work on this area of your life.  Baby steps to big changes in your life.
     I struggle with balance.  I overdo everything, and I make sure I never let anyone down.  I take care of everyone  - except me.
      Today my friend Patti Digh wrote, "August is a time of turning."  Her words have been whirling through my mind ever since.  August is now my time of turning, a time of turning to myself and honoring myself as much as I honor everyone else in my life.
     August's posts will share my baby steps to Tiffany and hopefully lead me to myself.  

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love it! I am going to try to do something creative...photography, art, or crafts. I love all of them! Thanks for sharing the inspiration! Take care.

    Peace, Nico

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are so worth it Tiffany! I look forward to sharing in your journey to yourself.

    ReplyDelete