My Leap List

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Arrogance

     My least favorite people in the world are arrogant.  I hate the way they treat everyone around them as if they are inferior.  My favorite people are the ones who are amazing and so secure in themselves they don't need to share that fact with us.  We can tell just by being around them for a few minutes.  If you are as amazing as you think you are, people will know it instantly by watching what you do.  If you aren't, no amount of your telling us otherwise will ever be enough to fool anyone.  I know it stems from a feeling of inferiority, but they bring out the worst in me.  I instantly get defensive and want to protect the fragile people around me.  Today the universe seemed to think I needed to practice patience and breathing...lots of breathing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment