My Leap List

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Let it Go

      There is nothing worse than being unable to help someone you love.  It is even harder when the hurt is on the inside where no one can see it.  The boy I love has been fighting this battle for so many years.  He is so tired and so lost.  I don't know what to do to help him and neither does anyone else.  So many doctors and so many medicines.  Nothing makes it better.
     The little girl in me wants to scream and run away.  She wants to leave all of this behind and start over in a new place.  The grown up part of me is trying to hold us all together.  I know something has to give.  It looks like it might be time to let go of the dream I have been working on.  I have known this for a while, but haven't wanted to face it.  But every time I try to push through it, things get worse.  It's probably time to let it go and focus on the people who need me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment